Thursday, August 17, 2006

Skydiving

 
My son took me skydiving for my 46th birthday. It's something I've always wanted to do, and I had a lot of fun.

I heard a piece on NPR driving home yesterday that talked about how people get more rigid in thier old age. For example, if you haven't tried sushi by the time you're in your early 40's, there's something like a 97% chance that you won't. If you haven't pierced your tongue by the time you're 21 or so, same thing. The show
implied that effort spent in doing new things is good.

I love sushi. My tongue isn't begging to be pierced. I think I'd rather skydive again than poke a hole in my tongue. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda!

Look at you! Skydiving! I went once about 12 years ago. About 4 hours of ground school before we got to jump out of the plane. I really really liked it and was determined to go again. Never did.
How did you like it?

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops! I'm not signed in for this blog! That above comment was from me, Honna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home