Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A New Venture

I've started something new, at least for me. I seem to hear about, or read about, global warming / climate change almost every day. I thought I'd experiment and start writing down what I see and hear. So I created a new blog devoted just to that. Perhaps it will make a small difference by collecting stories. I'm not going out of my way to search out content (there's plenty of it), but just noting what I see and hear in the course of usual day, where I read the Seattle Times every morning, go to work at a city, listen to NPR in the car, and talk to other writers and futurists from time to time.
So far, no day has gone by without something. But then, I'm not yet a week into the project.
Anyway, I'm open to ideas from others and would welcome comments at http://globalwarmingfuturist.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home