Thursday, September 01, 2005

August Musings and Reading Recommendations


August Musings
Here is the puppy. Meet Sasha. She's very adorable, and very hard to photograph (she does not sit still often). She's become fast friend's with Toni's daughter Katie, and of course Toni and I are in love with her, too. She's spoiled rotten, and I used to laugh at middle-aged people who spoiled dogs.





The garden is coming along, too:






I leave for London tomorrow. I noticed they seem rather intent on catching the bombers and terrorists. Good for them.
From there, Glasgow, and then Boise, Idaho, to work with Glen from Futurist.com and fellow writers Louise Marley and Bruce Sterling on a program about "The Future of Libraries."

August Reading Recommendation:
Well, Harry Potter, of course. J.K. Rowling.
This Harry Potter is fabulous. I hated to put it down. J.K. Rowling may be getting quite rich off of these books but she surely deserves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home